The automar User's Guide
May 30, 2016
By Dr. Claudio Klein, marXperts GmbH
While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, marXperts makes no warranty for the use of its products and assumes no responsibility for any errors which may appear, or for damages resulting from the use of the information contained herein. marXperts retains the right to make changes to this information at any time, without notice.
We are grateful for reports of bugs and are open to suggestions regarding functionality, usability, etc.Program automar and programs marPeaks, marIndex, marPredict, marProcess, marPost, marSurvey and marScale are property of marXperts GmbH. Usage is restricted to users and customers of marXperts GmbH.
This manual is divided into the following chapters:
|This page ...
|Functional description of the automar suite.
|Usage of the graphical user interface
|Description of input files read by the program
|Description of output files generated by the program
|Overview on how to run the programs of the suite.
|Description of some additional information about specific topics, e.g. a description on how to update the firmware of the dtb-controller.
|Table of contents of the documentation
|Instructions on how to install the software
|History of program changes
The following documents contain additional information related to programs called by program automar.
- marPeaks is a Unix man style description of program marPeaks.
- marIndex is a Unix man style description of program marIndex.
- marPredict is a Unix man style description of program marPredict.
- marStrategy is a Unix man style description of program marStrategy.
- marProcess is a Unix man style description of program marProcess.
- marPost is a Unix man style description of program marPost.
- marScale is a Unix man style description of program marScale.
- marIndex Manual is a PDF-style document describing details about program marIndex, i.e. the program used within the suite to index diffraction patterns.
- Processing Manual is a PDF-style document describing details about program marProcess, marPost and marScale, i.e. the programs that deal with actual data processing.